What is a special?
A Special is a non-licensed medicine prescribed by Doctors to meet the individual needs of the patient. Specials are manufactured or procured for the patient for many reasons including:
- A different delivery vehicle or dosage form is required
- A customised strength is required
- A Preservative or Additive free formulation
- A Licensed product doesn’t exist
- A Licensed product is no longer available on the market
We can supply Specials in a range of formulations and dosage forms which include:
- Oral Liquids (Suspensions, Solutions, Mixtures, Elixirs and Emulsions)
- Topical Preparations (Ointments, Creams, Gels and Pastes)
- External Liquid Preparations (Mouthwashes, Lotions, Ear Drops)
Contact Us to discuss your needs today.